My current project uses multiple repositories and we are using tsrc as a higher level repository management tool to avoid the messiness associated with git submodules. However, our current workflow requires developers to manually modify a couple of tsrc related .yml files each time they create a new branch in order for our automated testing tool (Jenkins) to be aware of the new development branch. I would like to automate the modification of those .yml files so that it will be transparent to the developer. I have heard of pipelines as well as hook scripts but have no real practical knowledge of using them as of yet. I am wondering what would be the best way to set things up such that when a developer clicks "Create Branch" in Jira a script will be run after the new branch is created that would make the necessary modifications to those .yml files.