I have the below script & it behaves the below mentioned way,
* Makes a drop-down field mandatory when the current Epic Due Date value is changed to a latter date
* Makes the drop-down field mandatory when the Epic Due Date value is completely erased
* Hides drop-down field when the current Due Date value is changed to a earlier date
* Stays hidden when an user randomly edits an Epic issue for other field values
But the problem I have is, sometimes an user creates a new Epic without a Due Date value (Maybe they wanna add a date after sometime) . And even in that case, when they try to fill Due Date for the first time, the Reason drop-down field becomes mandatory. Is it possible to avoid in that scenario alone ? (like, when an user already created an Epic & tries adding the Due Date for the first time, I want the field to be hidden ?)