Hi there!
I need help to create a query that will exclude all issues that belong to a specific status of epics (let's say blocked). I know how to select issues from a single epic, but need a query that will be not so specific.
Thanks!
Hello Maria,
You can easily find this result using JQL Search Extensions
The following JQL will finds children of epics with a particular status.
issue in childrenOfEpicsInQuery("status='blocked'")
The full documentation can be found here.
Regards,
Ziad
Hi Jiad
thank you for your response!
Do I have to create childrenOfEpicsInQuery by myself or is it given by JQL Search extension product? When I type in "issue in" in the search box, it doesn't give me this option or any of the options listed in https://jqlsearchextensions.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SEARCH/pages/1428357149/Extended+search#JQL-Function
thanks
Maria
Hi @Maria Z ,
The function that accept a subquery as a parameter are part of JQL Search Extensions indexing service.
To use childrenOfEpicsInQuery make sure to go to Apps->JQL Search Extensions->Extended search.
I hope this helps!
I just got a confirmation from our Jira support team that our company does not have this plugin. Unfortunately.
Thank you all for your replies.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.