Good day All
HI I am new here just started using Jira and Confluence still trying to figure things out
but just wanted to say hey. Name is Warren....nice to meet you all
Hi Warren; welcome aboard!
I'm sure I speak for the community when I say you're in the right place and we all look forward to sharing what we've learned with you.
It's a pleasure to meet you.
Hello @Warren Granada , welcome!
Feel free to ask anything you might need in the future, happy to help here.
Hopefully I don't give you all too much of a headace have a great day!!!
Welcome @Warren Granada Make sure you define your requirements first. Jira and Confluence and very flexible and will most likely adapt to your processes. Happy learning!
Hello and Welcome, Warren!
We are glad you are here!!
Welcome welcome! Excited that you're here! Just a few things! Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Hi @Warren Granada
Welcome to the Community!
If you're looking for somewhere to start your journey then the Required Reading article is a great place to begin.
The whole community is really friendly so just shout if you need anything!
Thank you all for all the message...Thank you Liam for the required reading!!! that was going to
be my next question. Look forward to working and hopefully helping as well
Thank you again!!!
warren
@Warren Granada Welcome to the Community! 🎉
Welcome to the community @Warren Granada
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.