Hi,
In the notification scheme for an event, you can specify a certain project role which you can notify. But instead of choosing all roles one-by-one is there a way to make all the people associated with the project be notified?
Hi Tarun,
I don't think that's possible currently. However, in light of this, I have created an improvement request so that you can select more than one project role at a time - JRA-32940
For now, I would recommend that you do the following on the feature request ticket :
* Vote, so that it will receive more attention
* Watch it, so that you will receive any and all updates
* Comment, and give your opinion on the matter
Please note that the implementation of new features and improvement requests falls under Atlassian's Implementation of New Features Policy.
I think that the solution is to create new role project or group which contain all users to notify
Based on a quick search and previous questions like:
* Configure JIRA to send emails to all team members on every new issue and comment
* How to send notification email to the assignee's group?
I would second zezeto suggestion to create a new project role.
thats just so so hacky!
Hi Tarun, since could be a long wait until that request becomes a new feature I would recommend you to create groups of users and then configure the notifications for that group, could be another approach. It's a better solution if you have a bunch of projects with the same users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.