Hello,
First, I explain the context of my need to upgrade to Jira service desk 4.12. We are using Jira service desk 3.16.8 running on MySQL 5.6 database. We are willing to upgrade to the latest version of MySQL available.
1. After some research I found that MySQL 8.12 is compatible with Jira service desk 4.12 (right?).
2. Can you please indicate me the latest version of MySQL I can upgrade to and the corresponding compatible Jira service desk version I can use?
3. A question (just for my comprehension), actually on the Jira we use I can see the Jira service desk Application is 3.16.8 and the Jira version is 7.13.8. what is the difference between these 2?
4. One important question, can you please indicate me if there is an additional license cost to upgrade from Jira service desk 3.16.8 to Jira service desk 4.12 (or any later version you propose)?
Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Bruno.