I started using Jira foe my project a week ago and so far I'm loving it. Is there a good jira client for mac available?
Hello and welcome!
I am happy to hear that Jira helps you get your work done.
Yes, we do have a free macOS client for Jira Cloud. You can find it in the App Store and read more about it here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mac
Cheers,
Simon
Hello @Maximiliano Giorgio ,
great to hear that! Welcome to the Community, I am sure you will find everything you might need here.
Adam
Ah fantastic! Thanks mate!!!
Hi @Maximiliano Giorgio
Welcome to the Community!
If you're looking for somewhere to start your journey then the Required Reading article is a great place to begin.
The whole community is really friendly so just shout if you need anything!
Hello and Welcome, MG!
We are glad you are here!!
Omgosh So excited that you're here @Maximiliano Giorgio !Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Thanks Liam! That is an excellent reading for this lockdown period!
Have a greatday and stay safe :-)
Ahahah warmest welcome ever: thanks mate!
I will! I'm always looking for better ways to achieve more, while spendingg less time in managing :-)
@Maximiliano Giorgio We're glad you're here! 😄
Welcome to the community @Maximiliano Giorgio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.