I used to be able to change the color of an epic. Now I cannot see that option. Where to find it?
I've tried to:
* Go to the backlog
* Click on epic
Version: 8.11.1
Hello chfn.
You simply have to go to your backlog en clic on Epics on the left side.
You will have a list of your Epics.
By clicking on the triangle (or three red dots), you will be able to change the Epic color.
If you do not succeed, could you give us a screenshot please ?
Yes that I was trying to do, but unfortunately. See screenshot
Have you already created one Epic or is your project empty ? Because if your list is empty it could explain why you can't see your Epics.
Yes we do have. The project is not empty, it contains a lot of epics, stories, bugs, tests and so on. See screenshot:
Got a customer with the same scenario recently. On his case, the Epic issue type was not included in the board filter results so it was not showing up on that left menu.
Once they are included and visible, you can click "..." to change the color:
Cheers!
Filipi Lima
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.