Hi,
In administration there is only options to use log-in form or crowd SSO. I would like to use the company SAML sso based in Azure AD.
How can I configure it ?
Thank you
@Pascal
Welcome to the Atlassian community. This is Prakash here from miniOrange.
You can take a look at our SAML SSO app with Supports Azure AD as IDP.
SAML SSO: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215430/jira-sso-single-sign-on-jira-saml-sso?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
Azure AD Setup Guide: https://plugins.miniorange.com/saml-single-sign-on-sso-jira-using-azure-ad-idp/
Please reach out to miniOrange at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com or using the customer portal and the team will help you out to configure the plugin as per your requirements.
Kind regards,Prakash
Thank you for your reply.
I was hoping for a solution without expensive plugin.
Jira should support this natively ?
Yes, Jira Server supports native SSO through Crowd.
Atlassian Documentation: link
Please reach out to me at prakash@miniorange.com, I'll discuss it in detail.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.