Hello,
I have setup a space called Reports. In this space is a page called Website Reports. On this page, I have 4 individual sections (RegionalC.com, Social Media.....).
My question is, how can I attach a pdf document on a particular section? I want to display that pdf on the RegionalC.com section. Is this possible? Thanks.
minesh
Hello Minesh,
Are you trying to embed the pdf into the page or simply provide a link to it? We have a PDF macro that should allow you to embed a pdf file in a given location on a page.
We have the following document that goes into more detail about it's usage.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/View+File+Macro
Please let us know if that will work for you.
Provide a link to it.
It should come bundled with your version of Confluence. What version are you using?
Theme Builder 4.2.3
Atlassian Confluence 3.5.7
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.