I'm not a JIRA admin, but our implementation does not seem to have that function. We are on 8.8.0 ... what do I need to ask my admin team to get?
Hi @Mike Olson,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Why do you think that you do not have the updatedBy() function? Do you get an error when trying to use it? It is a function that should be available as part of the install.
Thanks for replying! Yes, i do get an error:
Error in the JQL Query: Expecting operator but got '('. The valid operators are '=', '!=', '<', '>', '<=', '>=', '~', '!~', 'IN', 'NOT IN', 'IS' and 'IS NOT'. (line 1, character 33)
And here is the query I am trying to write:
createdDate > -30d and updatedBy(molson)
If I try removing the parens and just set an = sign, I get:
Field 'updatedBy' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
If I try throwing in a date, I get the original error.
Okay, you at missing issuekey in your JQL. To search with updatedBy your JQL should look like this:
createdDate > -30d AND issuekey IN updatedBy(molson)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.