Hi Team,
I have implemented a script to calculate Number if weeks from start date to end date, see below:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor;
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue;
import java.util.Date.*
import static java.lang.Math.*
import java.sql.Timestamp
def customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager();
def dateFieldObject= customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject('customfield_18880');
def dateFieldObject2= customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject('customfield_12110');
if(issue.getCustomFieldValue(dateFieldObject) && issue.getCustomFieldValue(dateFieldObject2)) {
def dateValue= issue.getCustomFieldValue(dateFieldObject) as Date
def dateValue2= issue.getCustomFieldValue(dateFieldObject2) as Date
def diffdate = dateValue - dateValue2
double noofweeks = diffdate/7
double roundNoOfWeeks = Math.round(noofweeks)
int value = (int) roundNoOfWeeks;
return value
}
Now I need some modification in it,
So the current calculation is (Today - Start date), then once reach the End date, the calculation will be (End date - Start date).
So need Number of weeks = Today's date(system date) -Start Date
and
If one issue reached to end date then Number of weeks = End Date-Start date.
Kindly please help me to modify this, I am not aware how to get the system date in the script.
Regards,
Neeta Jain