Steps (Part I):
- open a Confluence page
- click "edit"
- choose "Markup" from the tool bar
- choose "Confluence Wiki"
- enter JIRA macro: {jira:<URL>}
- issue widget appears in markup preview window as expected
- click "insert"
- issue widget appears on page in edit mode
- save
Expected:
- issue widget appears on page
Observed:
- issue widget shows error message "Unable to Locate JIRA Server For This Macro"
Steps (Part II):
- change to edit mode again
- click on widget with error message
- choose "edit"
- do not change anything, just click "insert"
- save
Observed:
- issue widget appears on page
So obviously I could solve this issue manually by editing and saving every issue widget, but in this case, we generate long lists of commits with related issues and it is just not feasible to do so. Is there any way I can make those widgets work from the start?