Velocity Report is not showing the completed hours from a completed sprint. My estimation for the board is set up as Story Points and Time Tracking is set for remaining estimate and time spent. We did not have estimated story points prior to the start of the sprint. Can this be the cause? I don't believe so since I have had this in an earlier sprint and it did show committed as zero and completed with the correct numbers.
@Carrie Grimes , the Committed count is the story points of the issues in the sprint during the 'Start sprint' operation.
The completed is the total completed estimates when the sprint ends. Can you look at your sprint report also to see how many tickets were in completed section and their story points?
@Fazila Ashraf Am I to understand that if I did not estimate story points during the sprint, my completed will not display either? I have one other sprint where the estimates were not done on one user story and yet the completed still showed. Not an ideal situation but it happened. The Sprint report shows no story points.
@Carrie Grimes , The completed is the total completed estimates when the sprint ends.
If you did not estimate during the start of the sprint, the committed will be impacted and not the completed.
Can you look at your sprint report also to see how many tickets were in completed section and their story points?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.