Hi!
I'm trying to create my first dashboards but I'm having some problems.
My closed issues are not being assumed as resolved occurrences. What changes do I have to make?
Hello.
You can change quite easily your Closed status to a Resolved status. To do that, you need to copy the current workflow for your project, remove the Closed status from the workflows and create a Resolved status instead.
Then you will need to link this new workflow to the workflow scheme of your project and it should be done quite easily.
Hi @Rita Anjo and welcome to the community,
JIRA assumes an issue is resolved when the Resolution is entered.
Can you verify that the issues that are Closed have a resolution? (and not "Unresolved")
That is correct. For me this is what I see on the issue when it is actually resolved. The Green Done is the Status and the Check mark done is the Resolution. This is what a fully resolved status should look like. I hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.