Hi,
is it possible to change the color of the 'share with customer' and 'comment internally' buttons in Jira Service Desk?
I want to highlight the 'comment internally' button instead of the 'share with customer' button.
Thanks in advance,
Mike
This is not configurable.
Hi @Mike Donnarumma
I am not sure if this could help, but one feature on Tinker for JSD could support you in switching the default primary comment action to Internal Comment, globally or agent-wise
It would look like this for users
https://innovura.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TFJ/pages/250478597/SD+Agent+Settings
Here's a link to the app listing on marketplace
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222917/tinker-for-jsd?hosting=server&tab=overview
To change color of your "share with customer button" insert this script in the announcement banner:
<style type="text/css">button.aui-button.aui-button-primary.sd-external-submit {background-color: #d04437</style>
This is for red, but you can use any color
Thanks, Jack
so, that's it? No workaround? Any other ideas about that?
You might check addons. While I have no experience with these I found this one you might have a look at - color-workflow-actions
the other option is to crack open the code and make changes.
Tnx Najjar,
I've appreciated it.
to change color of your "share with customer button" insert this script in the announcement banner:
<style type="text/css">button.aui-button.aui-button-primary.sd-external-submit {
background-color: #d04437</style>
Tnx Alessandro,
what do you mean with 'announcement banner'? Where I can find it?
It should be in the jira administration-->System-->user interface
or tap fast on your keyboard GG to search "Announcement banner"
let me know if it works ( I've tested it ) and eventually you may accept my answer
Any ideas how to achieve this in 2023 - 8.22 +?
Has it changed?We're running 8.20.13 and it (still) works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.