HI,
Where Confluence Pages are stored ? Confluence Server version.
I am need know table name in DB (Oracle)
For example I know id page pageId=2336917, how I am find this page in DB an other pages?
Thnx all.
@Fedorov Fedor
You can see the storage format for any content in the BODYCONTENT table. To see other details about the page a good starting place is the CONTENT table.
Let me know if there is something else in particular you are searching for.
Regards,Alex
You know plugin Inline comments!?
I cant find inline comments in db !? One of the pages content include inline comment, but this comment not displayed. And I am looking this inline comment in DB, i know id this inline comment, but I dont know table, where stored plugin inline comments.
My Confluence Server version 6.0.7
, not Cloud.
Comments are also content. This is one of the reasons you probably don't want to be reading the database - it's the most complex and worst way you can try to get data out of Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.