Hi All,
What diagram plugins would you suggest for Confluence (besides Lucidchart and Gliffy)?
We are currently on a 10 000 user tier and Lucidchart/Gliffy are very expensive.
Hi @Keshni ,
You can try draw.io https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210933/draw-io-diagrams-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
I would look to Draw.io and Smartdraw.
Out of interest @Keshni how did you search (like what search terms) when looking for diagramming apps?
Hi Keshni!I realize you're not looking for vendor responses here, but I did want to let you know that our team is always happy to talk through your needs. We're focused on building a tool and road map with Enterprise scalability and performance as our top priority, so we welcome any feedback you have.You can email sales@gliffy.com or, if you're working with an Atlassian partner, have them reach out to us and we'll make sure you're connected to all the right resources. Regardless of where you end up, I wish you the best of luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.