I am looking to take advantage of the Knowledge Base Blueprint. I know that this blue print exists because it is referenced in the following article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf74/use-confluence-as-a-knowledge-base-1003129167.html
I am new to Confluence and have taken the Confluence Essentials course along with the various Skillbuilders courses.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Appreciated.
Hi @John Sharp,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
To create a page based on the knowledge base template, just click on the ellipsis in the upper right hand corner and select Create from template, then in the create dialog look for Knowledge base.
Thank you Mikael for the quick response. I am not able to see "Create from template" by expanding the ellipses in the upper right corner. Please see screen capture below as to what I am able to see.
Look for Create, next to it you should have an ellipsis, and if you click that one it should bring up the templates. If you click Create it will use the blank page template.
I am able to create a blank page...but no "knowledge base blueprint" to be found at all.
I wonder if the IT Administrator has only given limited functionality and access???
Otherwise, I must be having one of those days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.