We would like all code check-ins to require a code review and have the system either force the user to create the review request on checkin or do the review request automatically and asisgn based ont he project defaults. Has anyone done this or is there a way to make this happen?
There is a workflow condition which requires that a review exist. I don't use studio but it's part of the fisheye-jira plugin so I imagine it will be in studio. I believe there is also a post-function that will create a review.
Have a look at what workflow functions are available to you.
I'm not sure how it works on Studio, but it's possible to do this in Standalone.
There's a plugin called Automatic Review Creator, which creates a review automatically for each commit made on a FishEye repository. Review creation can be enabled/disabled on a per-project, per-group and per-user basis.
However, according to the download page, it appears the latest version of this plugin is only compatible until Crucible 2.3.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.