I have tried to login with Username and Password for the below URL
https://jira.oci.example.com/login.jsp
and I got below message:
You do not have a permission to log in. If you think this is incorrect, please contact your Jira administrators.
Kindly help me in getting this access.
My Username : [redacted]
@Elango , As the error says please reach out to your Organization's JIRA admin . Looking at the JIRA URL I am sure it is hosted in your internal server. There is nothing much any community member can help you, however your JIRA admin can
Thank you for your quick response. How do I reach JIRA Admin?
@ElangoWelcome to community
As @Bibek_ikuTeam_ suggested this is your internal Jira and we can't help you much about this.
On the point of knowing about your Jira admin, only thing I can suggest is ask around in your team and you might know him.
I usually start with the person who told me I needed to use Jira (ideally the person who created the account for me if it wasn't a self-sign up), then look to your team members.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.