Hi:
I originally created my Atlassian account by using "Continue with Google" or using my Google account. Now I want to change my email address and when I do I get the warning:
"Your account is connected to a Google account. Changing the email address here will disconnect your account from the Google account."
That is fine by me because I want to disconnect my Google Account from my Atlassian account.
When I try to change the email, I get a message and link to my NEW email account to which I am trying to change to verify the email. Click the link that brings me to a page to verify an Atlassian asks for a password. Problem is my Atlassian account currently doesn't have a password as it is linked to Google. So how do I address this issue?
The answer is NOT to enter my Google password.
Thanks for any guidance that can assist!