I need to produce a snapshot of the open issues, so I can lead a regular update meeting on a project. The Issues Navigator gives me lots of good information, but NOT the latest update / comment / status.
It's absolutely essential to be able to see the latest update on an issue, so we all know the latest thing done, when and by whom on the Issue.
I can't seem to add a column for Comment or Worklog or anything like that.
Is there a report that can pull this information? It will be easy for me to tell my team to just use one field (Comments or Work Log) for any updates, but I need to know I can pull that data out for an summary or report.
Please advise. I can't see how this product works if you can't include that information. I've seen several other folks ask for it in the comments sections of the support and help sections too.
Thx, RB