In JA, if you click into an epic, you get the option to drill into a nice status report. You can use the "Extra Configs" button to choose which fields are displayed on the report. I'd love to be able to replace our biweekly spreadsheet-based status report with a screen capture of or link to this status report, but it has a couple of showstopper problems. I'm hoping there are some hidden, admin-only configuration settings that will help.
The biggest problem for me is that several of the fields in the report, such as Description, Acceptance Criteria, Risks, etc., show only the first n characters. There's not even an option to click into the field to see the full contents. Is there a word-wrap option somewhere that I'm missing?
Slightly less troublesome, the report is missing some key information that I'd really like to display on a status report. Project Sponsor is the first thing that comes to mind, but there are others. Is there any way to add or customize fields to capture and/or display additional information?
