New to Jira? Avoid a common mistake by keeping all of your issues up to date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdgC9wrufg
Looking for more learning and training resources?
Keep learning: What’s the difference between a kanban board and a Scrum board?.
Enroll—for free—in Jira Basics with Atlassian University.
Good advice - I'm sending this video to my teams if they don't keep on top of their issues!
@Marshall Walker Lee - Issues won't update themselves, am I right?
Unless you figure out ways to do that, I guess. 😉
Yeah, we all love ticking things off our list!
Totally love the dancing penguin!!
My favourite one
love these videos they’re very helpful.
@Jack Brickey there are more on the way!
Light, funny and useful video! Great job, thank you!
Too bad only one youtube video doesn't unfurl in Slack because it would be great to pleasantly trick people into opening this one. Although I'd probably just click play every time I saw it in a channel!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.