I have 2 Atlassian organizations and 2 different companies, they have the same owner. Can I verify a domain in 2 different Atlassian sites?
Hi @Network Administrators,
Welcome to the Community!
Sorry to say you can only claim a domain by one Atlassian Organization at a time. So you would need to release it from the one before the other would be allowed to claim it.
This document has more information under the "Domain verification considerations".
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/verify-a-domain-for-your-organization-873871234.html
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
Ok thanks for the reply, so not being able to do that I can't use my same email/domain username in 2 different organizations?
You can use the same email address in multiple Atlassian Organizations but only one can "own" the domain to manage accounts.
@Network Administrators
As per the latest update, as on (24th May 2024), If you come from a company with a decentralized structure – e.g. separate business units or subsidiaries – you can have the same domain verified in separate Atlassian organizations, there are few conditions though. Check out the update here - Multiple orgs can verify, and claim users from, the same domain
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.