CA-1101335 Purchasing and Licensing Request: Renewal quote
Hello,
A month ago, we requested (as a reseller) a renewal quote for Bitbucket Server, for one of our clients. We received a quote with a sales tax applied. I asked the advocate that was assigned to this particular case (Eli) for another quote, without a sales tax applied, since we already purchased this product since 2017, without a sales tax applied.
He asked for further documentation, tax exemption certificates, that I uploaded on CertCapture. It came back as being invalid, a few times. I asked Eli why the certificate is invalid, and what can we do to solve the issue, to correct whatever was wrong on the certificate. From September 11th, I received no answer from Eli. On the 30th of September I called you Amsterdam office, where the person who answered my call was kind enough to shoot a personal email to Eli, asking him to respond to my emails. He did respond on the 30th, telling me what was wrong, and asking me to re-upload the certificate. I did that, and the certificate is still pending. Since then I've sent two more emails to Eli, and no answer so far. I want this issue solved TODAY!.
So, my question to you is, why don't you want our $12k? We want to pay you, and you seem uninterested in our money. I will send this message everywhere I can, until you manage to solve a simple issue.
Thank you in advance for taking care of this issue!