Hello,
Is it possible to migrate from login via email to sing in with apple?
THanks
Hello @Aleš Jiránek,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if when you say migration, you mean to force the automatic login with Apple.
I ask that because there is an option to "Continue with Apple" to log in to Cloud products.
If that's the case, users will have to click on that option to log in, it's not possible to make that option as primary.
Please, let us know more details so we can check here if there is a feature request for that.
Regards,Angélica
Hello,no, that is not what I meant.
I already have Atlassian account that I created using email. Now I would like to use Continue with apple to sign in for this account without creating new one.
Is there any option to do that?
Thank you for the information @Aleš Jiránek.
Testing here using an email that didn't have an Apple ID, I created a new account and I was able to confirm that, to use it to log in to your Atlassian account, you must use the option to share the email.
First, I used the option to hide the email and it was showing that the email didn't have access to a site.
When sharing the email, it will be possible to login to id.atlassian.com and it will recognize that the email has access to Cloud sites.
Also, after the Apple ID was created, it was not necessary to create a new one.
oh I see, so the problem is, that for first time I tried that, I used option to hide my email. Then I tried that again but atlassian login form still somehow remembers option to hide my email, even if I reseted this in my apple id settings. Could you somehow reset this on your side please? Should I send you some private message with generated email that is stored somewhere in login process and I cannot remove it now?
thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.