Hi,
We just installed the Gantt-Chart-Plugin for evaluation purposes. The installation process went smooth and basically the plugin looks installed successfully, however we can't enable the plugin on our projects.
When going to the Administration Screen of a project, I see the Gantt-Chart-Tab. Clicking on it takes me to the project specific Gantt chart configuration page ("Gantt-Chart config for this project"; see attached). But: The page does not let me enable the project. All settings are display only.
My first thought: The "Permissions to configure Gantt-Charts on Project-Tab-Panels" as shown in your configuration video is not or inaccurately set.
So I went to: Administration > Plugins > Gantt-Charts and wanted to configure these permissions but was a bit surprised to see no configuration option. The "Gantt-Chart Global Configurations" just shows the following tabs: Customfields, Dependencies, Re-scheduling, Global look and feel, Calendar, Gantt-Chart License, Lab. (experimental)
Should there be a "Permissions to configure Gantt-Charts on Project-Tab-Panels" (or similar) tab?
Is there another place, which I couldn't find yet to configure these permissions?
Am I on the completely wrong track and the "Permissions to configure Gantt-Charts on Project-Tab-Panels" isn't causing me being unable to enable Gantt-Charts?
Here is some environment info:
JIRA version 5.0.3
Gantt-Chart Plugin Version: 2.0.1
Time tracking and issue linking are enabled
License Status: Valid commercial evaluation license (from August 13, 2012)
A side note: We installed and activated the plugin successfully yesterday (project enablement was working), but needed to temporarily de-install it today, after which we re-installed it again the same way, we did before.
Thanks and regards,
Oliver