I am trying to find information on setting a context path for Jira 7.13. I google it, and I get info on version 8.x
I go to Atlassian support, find documentation for 7.13, enter context path, get zero results. This happens frequently.
I enter JQL - SOMETHING needs to be returned, right?
0 hits.
Try it yourself: https://confluence.atlassian.com/search/?productName=Jira%20Software&productVersion=7.13&queryString=jql
Please someone tell me there is a better way.
Hi Rob, i feel your pain. at times i have experienced search issues on the Atlassian site as well. I cannot say for your specific search what should be returned. Just wanted to confirm that at times the search is less than stellar. :-(
I appreciate it, thanks - my search example is literally just JQL, with nothing to narrow it down. There should be tons of hits.
yep. i ran into this with "workflows". lol
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.