Hey everyone, so I honestly don't think this is possible but I know there are some brilliant people one here so who knows, it may be possible.
I currently have a jira query that looks for tickets (linked to a specific project) that have a resolution of unresolved. This is working as intended, but I've noticed that if someone then creates ANOTHER linked ticket off the linked ticket, I can no longer see it. For example, I have a project "PI" and in my list I see it has an unresolved linked ticket "ONT". If someone comes and links a ticket to "ONT" it does not show on my list.
I know this sounds crazy, and again I don't think it's possible, but I wanted to ask here just in case.
My original JQL:
project = "Production Issues" AND status in (Open, Reopened) AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("resolution != Unresolved") AND issueFunction not in linkedIssuesOf("resolution = Unresolved") AND status != Reopened