Using Zephyr for Jira V1.7
When attempting to create tests, I've noticed that the Project Field during a "Create Issue" is static.
The only way to switch a project would be to go to the Projects tab, select the appropriate project.
Then ... you lose your info.
Example:

Yet, when you change projects, you lose everything you typed.
Is there an alternate way to change Projects that I have overlooked?
If this is the ONLY way, this might cause an issue for us long term.
Our engineering manager would like to move forward with Jira + Zephyr plugin to transfer all of our current product QA tests to this (thus we would end up with about 30 Projects just dedicated to Hardware product tests).
But I would like to make sure I don't create a scenario where I have started working on a Test for Project Alpha, when I realize I need it in Project Beta, thus losing all my entries.