Hi,
I am looking for some command line interface document for ASCENT for SVN , to access database functions (branching tagging, check in/out). I am using Ascent under window 7.
Can anyone please help in this topic .
Regards
Ajay
its Confluence 4.0
I'm not sure how this applies to Confluence.
Even if there's some form of integration between Ascent and Confluence, I think you need to get Ascent for SVN working before you can look at Confluence.
I'm only answering to point out that you are probably asking in the wrong place. There might be people here with Ascent experience, but you will probably have a faster/better response if you asked in an Ascent forum (Unless I've completely misunderstood and your question really is about Confluence and not Ascent)
What is "ASCENT for SVN"?
Exactly! I'm sure google could tell us, but even then, the question is about ascent and seems to have nothing to do with Confluence!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.