Hey,
I've installed stash and wanted to import an existing git repository into stash, but I get this error when I run git push origin master:
error: Issuer certificate is invalid. while accessing https://user@host:1234/abc.git/info/refsfatal: HTTP request failed
Whats wrong here?
Thanks
Hi there.
This is probably a problem with the SSL Certificate.
I can't tell you exactly what is the problem but you can disable SSL Checks on the git client to finish the push:
Please let me know how it goes.
Cheers,Douglas FabrettiAtlassian Support
Hey, it works with git config --global http.sslVerify false. I think, this is because we used a self-signed certificate. Is there a solution to use git with a self-signed certificate? thanks
Hello flflfl,
I came across this KB article and thought it may benefit you:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASHKB/Issuer+certificate+is+invalid.+while+accessing+https
Thanks,
I'll try it. Thanks Daniel.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.