Hi,
I have test sets and test cases in a test plan.
Please how can I create a test execution from a test plan using jira api rest.
Thank you so much
What test management tool are you using in Jira? T4J, Zephyr etc?
I'm using xray as test management tool and robot framework as test automation tool. and the idea is how to put the results of test script in jira automatically. So I thinked of creating a test execution which contains all test cases that will be running.
thank you so much,
Xray is just like T4J and Zephyr in that it uses Jira'a REST API to do most of the work, but it has its own REST API for doing certain test specific tasks.
The Xray REST API documentation is here.
Thank you, I will see that.
I noticed also that we can put result of robot framework (ouput.xml) directly on xray using Rest API.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.