Hi,
We are an on-prem deployed bitbucket server and it was working for months now. A week suddenly stopped working. When I restart it gives the below with success but the page is not loading.
Starting Bitbucket webapp at http://172.17.250.54:7990The Bitbucket webapp has been started.
Appreciate your assistance.
If the page doesn't load, then either your network is not letting you connect, or the service is not running, or it is failing for some reason.
Assuming your network is ok, then what does the bitbucket log say the problem is?
Hi Nic,
Thanks for replying. Here's is the logs when I try to restart the service. It seems there is issue on tomcat starting under port 7990.
***************************APPLICATION FAILED TO START***************************
Description:
The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 7990 failed to start. The port may already be in use or the connector may be misconfigured.
Action:
Verify the connector's configuration, identify and stop any process that's listening on port 7990, or configure this application to listen on another port.
2020-09-27 19:21:35,209 INFO [main] c.a.b.i.boot.log.BuildInfoLogger Bitbucket 6.9.0 has shut down
Ok, that's pretty clear - either something is already running on 7990, or there is an error in the connector (check the server settings in <bitbucket home>/shared/bitbucket.properties file)
When I checked my netstat, the application using the port 7990 is Java. Tried killing the process and restart the bitbucket service in my linux box still no luck.
Where can I check the connector settings? I am using Centos for this server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.