The documentation https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAY/Test+Runs+-+REST#TestRunsREST-ExecutionEvidence provides how to attach a image. How to upload a PDF for the same?
I'm not 100% certain on this, but looking at the sample POST from the link you provided, perhaps you could try changing from:
"filename":"image21.jpg", <br>"contentType":"image/jpeg"
"filename"
:
"image21.jpg"
,
<br>
"contentType"
"image/jpeg"
to something like this:
"filename":"sample.pdf", <br>"contentType":"application/pdf"
"sample.pdf"
"application/pdf"
I am trying to do the same using below JSON body , however I am facing an error :
{"status": "FAIL","comment":"{ErrorLogs}","evidences":{"add":[{"data":"encodedStringFile", # this file holds the encoded string"filename": "Summary.pdf","contentType": "application/pdf"}]}}
Error:
Value does not resolve to a primitive type: com.provar.core.model.base.java.InvalidExpressionValueImplCalling a Web Service. Connection Name: AuthXray, target: rest:untyped?method=POST&bodyStyle=JSONConnecting to website.
Neither the Body nor Attachments/Parts were suppliedReading response. Content Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii, Encoding: nullThe REST response could not be read. Reason: Server returned HTTP response code: 411 for
Error:Length Required
HTTP Error 411. The request must be chunked or have a content length.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.