We have recently upgraded out JIRA platform from 7 to 8. We have Scriptrunner 5.7.1.1-p5 installed. Because of work policies, I'm unable to post any of our code. The scripts have been in use for several years, from my understanding. None of what I'm asking about is in regards to new code. This stuff should be working and I cannot fathom why it isn't. The below errors are the only ones I'm finding in the atlassian-jira.log files.
There are several scripts that seem to be crapping out. One of the errors is with the ConditionUtils.getConditionParameter() call. We are seeing the following error:
"Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: No such Property: getConditionParameter for class com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.ConditionUtils"
Is there any documentation online for this class? It's apparently not easy to google, so I'm hoping someone here can help.
If I comment out the getConditionParameter() line and attempt to execute the request I get the following error:
"org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.XXXXXXXXXX.main() is applicable for argument types: ([Ljava.lang.String;) values: [[]]"
Any and all help in this matter, even though my usage may appear vague, would be immensely appreciated.
Thanks