I would like to write a query that will return all open tickets in the current sprint that have not been updated with a new comment in the past 24 hours
From what I have gathered from checking the forum, this is possible but only with a paid add-on such as Script Runner. Can anyone confirm that?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Need-JQL-query-for-no-comment-added-in-past-24hrs/qaq-p/1418313
The above is a similar question.
This is what I have so far. It seems to work but could use some refinement if anyone has any ideas. Currently I would have to modify the active sprint manually.
sprint = 321 and status = "In Progress" AND updated < -1d
You could use sprint in openSprints () . But the updated will bring you your issues in general(any field) that were updated. You will need to use the "issueFunction in commented ('after -1d') "
@Gustavo Félix I am under the impression that the issueFunction isn't available out of the box and requires a paid plugin. Is that right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.