I have a server running Confluence, Jira and Stash. Those services are running in different tomcats with 2 connectors for each services:
Example of stash:
<Connector acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" port="7990" protocol="HTTP/1.1" redirectPort="443" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" scheme="https" proxyName="stash.pay-touch.com" proxyPort="443"/>
<Connector executor="tomcatThreadPool" port="7991" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000"/>
To act as a frontend of those 3 services I have a apache with SSL (self signed certificate). The configuration is the following:
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName stash.pay-touch.com
SSLEngine On
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/secure/stash.pay-touch.com.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/secure/stash.pay-touch.com.key
SSLCACertificateFile /etc/ssl/secure/rootCA.pem
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
SSLProxyEngine On
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass /http://localhost:7990/
ProxyPassReverse /http://localhost:7990/
</VirtualHost>
I can connect to stash from https without problems.
I want to have the integration with Jira in place. For that I created an Application link using the internal 7991 port (http). I configured OAuth for connecting the apps but I cannot get the integration working.
I cant create branches in Stash from Jira, but not accessing them. The link from Stash to Jira is not working at all.
Any advice on how I can get this working?