Good morning,
I've been evaluating confuence on a VM on my desktop and had a demo scheduled this morning to show it off to the new Director of IT Infrastructure at my company, but my desktop rebooted last night thanks to windows update and pulled down my confluence instance hard. I attempted to restart it, like I have a few times before, and I received the following error this morning.
JDBC exception on Hibernate data access: SQLException for SQL [n/a]; SQL state [HY000]; error code [50000]; could not extract ResultSet; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not extract ResultSet
I've checked around and I know it has to do with my evaluation copy of Confluence, but I'm unable to get in to perform any sort of steps to fix it. I've got about a weeks worth of work into creating templates and making the site/spaces presentable for my demo and in true dumbass fasion, I didn't snap the box or enable any backups of Confluence. Is there a way to restore my confluence instance in a fairly simplistic manner? Or is this going to be one of those pain in the ass migration where there's a good chance I've lost my data?