We would like to automate the data dump from the Trello Board "Labeling Workflow" to the Google Spreadsheet ‘Trello Pink Summary".
Process being carried out manually:
"1. Currently, I am pulling a report I set up from Trello to semi-automatically give me data for Columns C & D.
2. Then, I manually re-organize the output to fit into the Pink Summary file.
3. Then, I manually review and make changes manually to columns E, F, G, I, & K
4. Then, I manually review and enter columns H, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U (based on this and external data)
5. Then, we review and edit the data together for columns J, L, & S
6. Then, I add red “High Priority” labels to the cards in the Trello board that were ID from this analysis (from step 5)
7. Lastly, we send out a summary email of columns L & S to the team to make sure we are all focusing on the same priorities"
I would love to make as much of this automatic as possible. Specifically, I would think I could have a better output from Step 1 above, so I don't have to spend so much manual re-org time on Step 2 and manual review/update time on Step 3. I think Steps 4-7 are outside Trello's capabilities and may not benefit from automation at this time.. Since I am going to be doing this weekly and we will have tight deadlines to turn around this analysis for the team - the more automatic we can make all these steps, the better!