After upgrade Confluence to 7.3.5 we have two problems with notification or watcher mails. Users said these mails come sometimes, but sometimes not. So I've checked the message id's after a specific mail user, but didn't found in the exchange server.
After that I checked the Mail Queue who is showing over long time no mails. But if there are any mails (i.e 72), then the panel shows 72 empty lines, only the 72 thin grey lines are shown. That is strange and give no possibility for control the missed notifications.
Some other facts:
- We have over 2'000 active users and normally a lot of mails.
- Scheduled Flush Mail Queue: active every 60 seconds
- Logging com.atlassian.confluence.mail and com.atlassian.confluence.jmx showing no errors. From there I found the message id's.
- System apps: Confluence File Notifications: modules like file-content-update-notification are all enabled
- I've restartet Confluence and rebuilt content indices before.
Any other ideas?
Thanks, Martin