I am wondering if there is a plugin for Stash (or even built in already) that will email pull request reviewers (at a selected schedule) to remind them that they need to login to stash and look at open pull requests.
Thanks
Hey Tim,
I created plugin that will send a reminder to review participants who have not taken action on an open pull request. I'm still working on adding configuration options (everything is hardcoded for now).
I'll be posting it to the Marketplace when that is finished. Until then, checkout the source here - https://bitbucket.org/jeffthms/stash-reminder
Update: I've released the first version of the plugin - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.jeffthms.stash.reminder
Hi Tim,
Actually I haven't seen anything like this (yet). It wouldn't be that hard to write in a plugin mind you.
Feel free to raise a feature request if you like.
Cheers,
Charles
The Stash Inbox Hook is a potential alternative. It reminds users that they have outstanding pull requests via their shell whenever they push to Stash.
cheers,
Tim
Have installed the plugin and works great.
Excellent! I'm glad it's working out for you. I'm still actively working on improving it, so if improvements or bugs you find please let me know.
Upgraded this to 1.2.0 with Stash 3.1.3 and now getting a 505 error page when clicking on "Reminder Settings" in my profile page. Also happens in the admin pages when clicking on "Pull Request Reminder" link.
Do you have any suggestions as to why I am getting these errors?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.