I have JIRA. I create a new account for user. How to disable user change password? Or the user can not make an easy password.
You can opt for external user management in Jira and set the password restrictions in that.
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Connecting+to+an+LDAP+Directory
Thank you. But as internally? Maybe there is a plugin which?
Is it possible to disable password-changing without configuring a ldap/AD-authtification????
I will use the internal jira-user-directory and prevent for user to change their password.
Anybody an idea to reach this goal?
Is possible to remove the password-changing if you try to modify the login page as explained in this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Modify+Confluence+Interface+Text
Hi Vitaliy,As Renjith mentioned whether you use an external databse for autentication like Microsft Active Directory, there is many feature to set up this option, which means Jira will do the authentication outside and Jira will seem by pass for passwords characteristic (when you are using an external database) likewise the password should expire every 45 days.
Please Let us to know if you have further quesitons about that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.