I'm trying to replicate the above onto a Confluence page, with the content pulled from labels. Here's the original webpage - https://www.anu.edu.au/directories/university-glossary
Is there any way to do it, or should I just forget about it and use a live search function instead, and get the user to start typing what they are looking for?
Thanks in advance,
Kathryn.
Back in the early 2010s, I wrote a Confluence macro called azList which did just this.
Here's a video of it in action (though sadly no longer maintained):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cElY-7mSwAs
It was based on the following jquery plugin:
https://github.com/dvdsmpsn/azList
It should be trivial to convert into a user macro for use on Confluence Server.
It would be a wrapper which inserts the following around an unordered list:
<div class="azList">$body</div>
Then adds the following javascript:
AJS.toInit(function($){$.each($('.azList > ul'),function(index, value) {$(this).attr('id', 'azList-'+index); // Add a unique id to each ul$(this).azList();});});
And a sprinkling of CSS:
.azListIndex li { display: inline; padding: 0.2em;}.azListIndex li a { background: #f0f0f0; border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 0.1em 0.3em; text-decoration:none; }.azListIndex a:hover { background: #dedede; border-bottom:1px solid #000; }.azListInitial { list-style-type: none; font-size:1.4em; padding-top:0.6em; background:none; }
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.