Hi,
From a few days ago the layer of Jira Service Desk deliver the emails with a big latency, it could ser since 5 hours to deliver the emails; I went to see the config email of JSD and displays this error from here
https://digitalfactory.melia.com/secure/admin/SDMailInfo.jspa
Attached the logs generated in this URL and I hope to guide me about this error
SDMailInfo
Thanks,
as this is a pretty general question (How long is the delay?!?), I refer to:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver080/configuring-email-notifications-967897768.html#Configuringemailnotifications-batchin
Hi Fahad,
Around 3 to five hours, I checked the configuration but I didn´t find errors, at the end the emails are delivered
@pablo_marcos If all configuration is ok then I would suggest to check with your email admin and network team. There can be possibility of high response time in coumnication.
Once you need to take their confirmation that all services are working normally.
Also I would suggest to send a test email from outgoing email settings and see if u receive any logs.
We faced some issue related to email and for a test I used the network admin user name and password then it got fixed from network team side
@[deleted],
Just tested the general config and emails with other inbox works with good times (delivery with less of 5 minutes); I´m reviewing if the config done in JSD is correct in comparison with other mail inboxes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.