Hey,
I want to create a simple scripted validator by using cfvalues. Unfortunately I got the following error:
What I'm doing wrong?
Could you check the configuration of the Teilnehmer field? In the list of custom fields, check:
Hey Nic,
you are right, there was another field with the same name. I deleted that field.
The second warning is away.
Moreover, the first warning is still there:
Ok, great. That looks like it is now finding a single field and reading it.
However, that field looks like it is returning a user object, not a collection of selected items. Can you confirm exactly what field type Teilnehmer is (and what its searcher is)?
Hi Nic, that is the key! It is a multi-user picker.
I wanted to limit the number of users. Is there a way to do that with a different condition?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.