Hi All,
I am trying to fetch jira reporter id using issue.getReporterId() . but it is returning some garbage value like JIRAUSER64092 for certain users.
Can anyone help help on why I am facing this and how to resolve this.
Hi @Vineela Durbha ,
The one that you are using does seem to get you the user_key. You may need to use issue.get("reporter") .
Hi Niranjan,
Even trying with your suggestion returns the same. Issue i found is even on jiraissue it is storing the garbage value. Attaching the same.
Has the user been renamed recently?
I am not sure of that. If the user is renamed does this happen?
I believe that you are running into this bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-61871
Thanks for providing this link. But this is not the same issue I am facing. It should give username but giving garbage value.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.