Say something is in the In Test column, and then it fails testing and is sent back to the In Progress column. Can I build a query to determine which stories in a sprint were in a certain state, and then sent back to a previous state?
Hey @Jeff Davis, you can achieve this through the CHANGED operator. Therefore, assuming the underlying statuses of your columns "In Test" and "In Progress" are respectively the same, you can have something like:
type = story and sprint = <your sprint> and status changed from "In Test" to "In Progress"
It's worthwhile to take a look at the advanced search docs
I hope it helps,IL.
Hi, Ivan,
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much especially for providing a template query. I built what I needed based on that.
Thanks again,
Jeff
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.